Monday 27 January 2014

Daily photos?


If you have been observant, you will probably have noticed that I (Alison) have been adding one photo each day to my social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) since 1st Januray 2014. My aim is to take one photo a day for the whole of 2014.

You can see my photos here:
http://instagram.com/alisonwilhelmsson

Why? Well I guess the main reason is that 2014 is a year of big change for the Wilhelmsson's and there's the old saying that 'a picture is worth a 1000 words'. I thought it would be a great way of capturing the year and a lovely thing to look back on at the end of the year and also in the future.

The main idea is to be a snapshot of what is occurring on a daily basis. I have two reminders on my phone and so far I have been successful on taking and posting a photo each day. I must admit the days when I am in work and doing a 12.5 hour shift present more of a challenge and hence there's a large number of photos of food, mainly my meal at the end of the day :-)

Ps. Miska doesn't post photos everyday, but he does it quite regularly also, you can check his photos at: http://instagram.com/miskaw

No comments:

Post a Comment